« Ethiopia - Azeb Mesfin a Hero of WomenEthiopia - Ghadafi brings in cars, gold as present for leaders »

1 2

Comment from: Gonder [Visitor]
Gonder

What about pure water for poor people?

01/30/07 @ 01:30
Comment from: tafesse [Visitor]
tafesse

Surprise, surprise, raw material price goes up, ergo retail price goes up. What else is news?

01/30/07 @ 03:10
Comment from: Yeha [Visitor]
Yeha

Price increased? wow I like beer.

01/30/07 @ 04:12
Comment from: abera demeksa [Visitor]
abera demeksa

So what?

01/30/07 @ 05:43
Comment from: balageru [Visitor]
balageru

back to TELA, guys look for bucket and TASA outside TELA BET

01/30/07 @ 05:56
Comment from: The Python [Visitor]
The Python

Most Ethiopians are hungry of food; not beer. So, the increment of the price of beer doesn’t make much difference for the majority of Ethiopians!

Don’t agument the prices of “Teje", “Tela","Treke". TTA for the majority.

The elites are invited to join the majority, if they think they can’t afford the beer. CHE, more people will join you soon. As to me, I take only “Shameta/Bordee"; the false beer!
regards,

01/30/07 @ 06:23
Comment from: Dave [Visitor]
Dave

I don’t believe that most Ethiopians are hungry. The famine only affected 15 to 20% of the country according to my friend who lived there before he fled the country for his political believes and got amnesty in the U.S. Too bad about the beer though. :(

01/30/07 @ 09:01
Comment from: wa [Visitor]
wa

This is bad news for all tigrian cadre who are enjoing all over the contry dansing bar at the day and naigt for the money rrobed from the people, if only Wihsk price also will make increasing.

01/30/07 @ 09:18
Comment from: AYALEW [Visitor]
AYALEW

I feel sorry for the beer lovers back home.

01/30/07 @ 09:35
Comment from: Some Ethiopian [Visitor]
Some Ethiopian

I drink much, much beer. I like beer. Even if the price goes up, I still drink much beer. I peed in this post. Beer is very good.

01/30/07 @ 10:17
Comment from: Tezebet [Visitor]
Tezebet

How many people do really drink a beer? Most probably some Ethiopian might never test the before in their life time…they ding before they have sip of beer in their life. Please let us worry about the basic things like food, close, and medicine. In my opinion the last time I check no body die because of lack of beer drinking…

01/30/07 @ 10:24
Comment from: Thomas [Visitor]
Thomas

Woyana is panishing the people by infaltion, one killo meat is 40 birr 100 killo teff is 300 birr, there are millions of people that live under 150 birr or less with 5 children or more how do they affored to live in this country ?

01/30/07 @ 12:27
Comment from: termoose [Visitor]
termoose

good job let it raise up to th esky then people stop dringking beer

01/30/07 @ 13:23
Comment from: funny [Visitor]
funny

Thomas ,

Send them money so that they can afford it. Otherwise Shutup.

01/30/07 @ 14:34
Comment from: chumby [Visitor]
chumby

dear admin.

could you please STOP posting such a crap.who cares about if the price of beer sky rocketed or reach bottem rock? the price of beer is the last thing any Ethiopian could possiblly worried about.

pls. don’t waste your time on such bla.bla. bla….

01/30/07 @ 15:39