« Ethiopia - Al Qaeda trying to buy Britons in Ethiopia kidnapEthiopia installs fiber optic telecom service »

1 2

Comment from: [Member]

“The company plans to invest 1.9 billion dollars on the project.”

Let it happen! That would be the biggest investment in Ethiopias history and a venture that can beat the Saudi tycon who is trying to monopolise the market.

03/10/07 @ 13:51
Comment from: Forest Gump [Visitor]
Forest Gump

encouraging development. i hope it will go as planned. God Bless!!

03/10/07 @ 14:59
Comment from: Yeha [Visitor]

Well done, keep digging until the massive oil exploration will discovered.

03/10/07 @ 15:07
Comment from: Somali_nationalist [Visitor]

Stay out of ogaden, somali region. By the way America support u now but as soon as the find oil in ogaden? they will turn against u like a short to make sure ogadenian accept american occupation. No war in ogaden now because there is nothing to fight for,,,however when the oil pops u will c how many conflict arise due to that.

03/10/07 @ 15:15
Comment from: mohammed alli [Visitor]
mohammed alli

Let’s pray for Alah! under his almighty all is possible in the presence of a visionary government like EPRDF and dedicated leader like PM Meles Zenawi and his colleagues, we hope Ethiopia and Ethiopians will step up infront!
All screaming in the westrners street by CUD and the useless diaspora will immediately halt and will be asphyxated.

03/10/07 @ 15:26
Comment from: moa [Visitor]

I hope before any oil produced and marketed we will have a clean corruption free government where accountability and rule of law is a norm. We have a lot to learn from Nigeria’s oil scenario where the majority of the oil wealth is going to the pocket of corrupted politicians and giant oil companies leaving the ordinary Nigerian empty handed.Please read the recent publication of National Geography Magazine about The dilemma of Nigeria’s oil wealth. You will be surprised to see how greedy corrupt politicians can drive a nation down hill despite all great opportunities for growth.

03/10/07 @ 15:49
Comment from: The Python [Visitor]
The Python

“That would be the biggest investment in Ethiopias history and a venture that can beat the Saudi tycon who is trying to monopolise the market".

You will see that in the next election, petranos will campain in favour of EPDRF. If you are surprised by Al Amoudin, you will be stunned by Petranos. These guys know who can walk the real walk.
Anyway, I like oil. I hope you fancy it.

03/10/07 @ 16:22
Comment from: Yirgacheffeeይርጋጨፍ [Visitor]

Forest Gump [Visitor],

You stole Hailu Shawel’s nick name! “life is a box of Kurt”

Anyways,…I like Oil
give me some oil

03/10/07 @ 16:38
Comment from: Yeha [Visitor]

Somali Nationalist get lost loser.You hallucinating here for none existance issue. If I were you I would disapeared with the narrow minded your own Somali terrorist.

03/10/07 @ 16:52
Comment from: Yeha [Visitor]

Mohammed Alli keep it up bro. EPRDF forever.Amen

03/10/07 @ 16:59
Comment from: [Member]

“Anyway, I like oil."……python,

Not worry, your ‘dimet hod’ will not take that much to fill it up, however we are still going to offer you one ‘berimel’ of gas so that you can snif it, drink it, shower with it and at the end we will help you smoke your ‘gisila sigara using lalibela kibrit’ while chewing a ‘gelemiso’ chat.

“Anyways,…I like Oil"……Cheffee,

I know Goitom, what is there in the world a clown hates anyyways? we all know that the world is always full of wonders for clowns and oil is especailly their favourite thing for new tricks thus we will be generous to make an oil pool for ya, Goitom, so that you can perform your swiming and fire breathing tricks in there. how is that sound, Goitom?

03/10/07 @ 17:52
Comment from: Samuel M. Gebru [Visitor]
Samuel M. Gebru

Well, the action taken by Petronas to invest in our country is very commendable and unprecendented.

It will certainly give more due attention to traditionall neglected regions of Ethiopia – the Ogaden and the Gambella as well as provide employment opportunities, for. ex. currency, billions of dollars in wealth for Ethiopia and more credit for the Meles Zenawi-Addisu Legesse administration of Ethiopia.

Samuel Gebru

03/10/07 @ 18:04
Comment from: Eshetu Daba [Visitor]
Eshetu Daba

Forget the Melese Administration it has nothing to do with discovering oil. It is the emergency of China and India as major industrial powers with an ever increasing demand for fuel. Thank God almighty and those Ethiopians of great faith who are serving him and praying for the prosperity of Ethiopia. God has promised to make a provision for Ethiopia and the prophecy that is written centuries ago are final at hand. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.

03/10/07 @ 19:12
Comment from: abera demeksa [Visitor]
abera demeksa

This is clearly a great time to be an Ethiopian! I wouldn’t be surprised if other Africans try to pass for Ethiopians in order to bask in its revived glory and progress!

Eat your hearts out, desperate bozenays!

03/10/07 @ 22:07
Comment from: Tatek [Visitor]

I like my people, Ethiopians of all background. My country is a blessed country, but not with political vision. From the head of the ruling party, to the opposition, to the homeless living in the street, all have minds corrupted with ethnic thinking. The first thing we see is ethnicity, then comes nationality. Regardless whether Meles is doing good or bad to the country, most Tigries will praise him, most other ethnic groups despise him. For me, I try to put what is best for my country first.

I admire Meles, he has done some visionary things, but he is short sited when it comes to comitment to the true form of democracy. I like what the opposition is doing trying to bring a true democracy to the country, but they seem to oppose every single thing that EPRDF is doing. Neither the government not the opposition have a clear understanding of what democracy is and how it applies to our country, they just push their vision of what democracy should be to the yewah people. The future for our country is not as bright as depicted by EPRDF, nor is it as bleak as painted by the opposition. God will protect Ethiopia for love of the poor yewah people.

03/10/07 @ 23:52