« Ethiopia - Feedelix Wiress moving to Northern VirginiaEthiopia - Tribute to Athlete Dejere Kebede-Tulu »

1 3 4

Comment from: DJK. [Visitor]

keep going baby!u are the star of Abissiniya!

04/14/07 @ 15:46
Comment from: demsiss [Visitor]

you should hide urself. shame on u liya kebede. ethiopians do not have this crazy culture of showing their body like crazy people. please hide urself. do not poison our kids and culture. we have religion and moral.

04/14/07 @ 15:56
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]

What a beauty? Can I get a phone number?

04/14/07 @ 16:17
Comment from: OK [Visitor]

One of the many secrets of beautiness in Ethiopian woman is, the older they get, the more beautiful and heavenly they become. I see the same kind of beauty in my own woman – and I thank God that I am an Ethiopian. Let’s protect ourselves!

04/14/07 @ 16:23
Comment from: demsiss [Visitor]

How cane we appreciate some one out of culture and moral.
I think Ethiopian people living in America may forget something. Our culture, religion, and so on does not allow acting what she is doing. Liya kebede I think you better to stop opening ur respected body for public and pray you pray God to get bless from him. Do not wish to see model stuff in heaven, be conscious.

04/14/07 @ 17:47
Comment from: tatu [Visitor]

waw she is very hot. I wish she wasn’t married.

04/14/07 @ 18:13
Comment from: Tezebet [Visitor]

Proud to see your success and I wish you the best.

04/14/07 @ 19:22
Comment from: Tewodros II [Visitor]
Tewodros II

To demsiss

You must be ugly and jelous ! She sell her Beauty not her Body. If you know what I mean.

The other thing, Ethiopians are free people since the beginning of time. we are not Taliban or Sawdi Arabia type of people. we dont cover our face like Arabs or Others do. we are totaly different and we dont have a type of culture you are talking about. You must be some kind of Arab origin. Please just shut up !

04/14/07 @ 22:42
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]

I think you are a very un modern person living in a modern time. You should admire this young woman for her enoumous success in this extreamly competative profession. I guess your DOMA head don’t understand how good this girl is.

04/14/07 @ 22:58
Comment from: FASILAMBA [Visitor]

please let us express our talents . we ethiopians have many talents that supposed to be shown in the world .
so not only lia that she has to show her talent but we have to also pave the road for others .

04/14/07 @ 23:30
Comment from: selam [Visitor]

Hate is a cancer “demsiss"!

What dose it take to admire or appreciate her for great achievement.

Please learn how to appreciate, thanks and so on.

Liya I am proud of you!!! Good job!!!

04/15/07 @ 00:07
Comment from: Abba Tatek [Visitor]
Abba Tatek

Congrats for her. We should just forgive the people hating on her since they just don’t know, stuck in the old times. Welcome to the 21st century.

04/15/07 @ 00:40
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]

Liya - Sorry I didn’t know you are married. I was begging for your number earlier. But I am still impressed by your success in your profession and your comitment to help millions of people who are un fortuniate. You go girl! In deed you are a beauty inside and out side. Good for you.

04/15/07 @ 00:55
Comment from: pimp [Visitor]

i’m happy for u but dome why can’t u do ethiopia culture fashion show rather than American or European. we have cultures and please don’t embarrass us.

04/15/07 @ 03:05
Comment from: Being A Woman [Visitor]
Being A Woman

I am a women and I am not against any success that a woman achieves. However, I am skeptic where women achieve success on this branch. I am living in Europe and I have seen a number of documentary films on this branch. In addition, I hope Lilly will think over about her success, please Lilly divert your life by other success (As your friends did from this branch), and go to Ethiopia to give your people (specially the oppressed women sisters and mothers you left behind).

04/15/07 @ 03:41