« Ethiopia - Feedelix Wiress moving to Northern VirginiaEthiopia - Tribute to Athlete Dejere Kebede-Tulu »

Ethiopia - Supermodel Liya Kebede cover girl June 07 Vanity Fair

04/14/07

02:16:34 pm, by admin, 77 words
Categories: Ethiopia, Style Fashion Beauty

Ethiopia - Supermodel Liya Kebede cover girl June 07 Vanity Fair

April 14, 2007 -- SUPERMODEL Liya Kebede, who's the face of Estée Lauder, is also the face of Vanity Fair's African-themed June issue. Kebede, an ambassador for the World Health Organization, shot the magazine cover last week at Industria Studios in the West Village before flying off to Ethiopia with a group of women who will be promoting health care for women and children.

Source:
NY Post Page Six

Liya Kebede with Oprah

More Liya Kebde Videos from YouTube

1 2 3 4 >>

Comment from: DJK. [Visitor]
DJK.

keep going baby!u are the star of Abissiniya!

04/14/07 @ 15:46
Comment from: demsiss [Visitor]
demsiss

you should hide urself. shame on u liya kebede. ethiopians do not have this crazy culture of showing their body like crazy people. please hide urself. do not poison our kids and culture. we have religion and moral.

04/14/07 @ 15:56
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]
elcad

What a beauty? Can I get a phone number?

04/14/07 @ 16:17
Comment from: OK [Visitor]
OK

One of the many secrets of beautiness in Ethiopian woman is, the older they get, the more beautiful and heavenly they become. I see the same kind of beauty in my own woman – and I thank God that I am an Ethiopian. Let’s protect ourselves!

04/14/07 @ 16:23
Comment from: demsiss [Visitor]
demsiss

How cane we appreciate some one out of culture and moral.
I think Ethiopian people living in America may forget something. Our culture, religion, and so on does not allow acting what she is doing. Liya kebede I think you better to stop opening ur respected body for public and pray you pray God to get bless from him. Do not wish to see model stuff in heaven, be conscious.
Demu

04/14/07 @ 17:47
Comment from: tatu [Visitor]
tatu

waw she is very hot. I wish she wasn’t married.

04/14/07 @ 18:13
Comment from: Tezebet [Visitor]
Tezebet

Proud to see your success and I wish you the best.

04/14/07 @ 19:22
Comment from: Tewodros II [Visitor]
Tewodros II

To demsiss

You must be ugly and jelous ! She sell her Beauty not her Body. If you know what I mean.

The other thing, Ethiopians are free people since the beginning of time. we are not Taliban or Sawdi Arabia type of people. we dont cover our face like Arabs or Others do. we are totaly different and we dont have a type of culture you are talking about. You must be some kind of Arab origin. Please just shut up !

04/14/07 @ 22:42
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]
elcad

demsiss

I think you are a very un modern person living in a modern time. You should admire this young woman for her enoumous success in this extreamly competative profession. I guess your DOMA head don’t understand how good this girl is.

04/14/07 @ 22:58
Comment from: FASILAMBA [Visitor]
FASILAMBA

please let us express our talents . we ethiopians have many talents that supposed to be shown in the world .
so not only lia that she has to show her talent but we have to also pave the road for others .

04/14/07 @ 23:30
Comment from: selam [Visitor]
selam

demsiss!!!

Hate is a cancer “demsiss"!

What dose it take to admire or appreciate her for great achievement.

Please learn how to appreciate, thanks and so on.

Liya I am proud of you!!! Good job!!!

04/15/07 @ 00:07
Comment from: Abba Tatek [Visitor]
Abba Tatek

Congrats for her. We should just forgive the people hating on her since they just don’t know, stuck in the old times. Welcome to the 21st century.

04/15/07 @ 00:40
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]
elcad

Liya - Sorry I didn’t know you are married. I was begging for your number earlier. But I am still impressed by your success in your profession and your comitment to help millions of people who are un fortuniate. You go girl! In deed you are a beauty inside and out side. Good for you.

04/15/07 @ 00:55
Comment from: pimp [Visitor]
pimp

i’m happy for u but dome why can’t u do ethiopia culture fashion show rather than American or European. we have cultures and please don’t embarrass us.

04/15/07 @ 03:05
Comment from: Being A Woman [Visitor]
Being A Woman

I am a women and I am not against any success that a woman achieves. However, I am skeptic where women achieve success on this branch. I am living in Europe and I have seen a number of documentary films on this branch. In addition, I hope Lilly will think over about her success, please Lilly divert your life by other success (As your friends did from this branch), and go to Ethiopia to give your people (specially the oppressed women sisters and mothers you left behind).

04/15/07 @ 03:41