« Merry Christmas and Happy New YearEthiopia - Court Convicts Daniel Bekele and Netsanet Demissie »

1 3 4

Comment from: metene [Visitor]

Nazret.com, great job. One thing is amazing me though. What year are we talking about. The Ethiopian New Year has just started. are we claiming two New Years here.

12/24/07 @ 11:42
Comment from: Independent [Visitor]

Love, Beyonce’s pic! she is my fav singer!

12/24/07 @ 11:43
Comment from: Shewarega [Visitor]

Why did you post the picture of a disgusting Hamassien hater? They are not Ethiopians, including those at Arat Kilo occupying our family, our nation.

12/24/07 @ 11:56
Comment from: The Python [Visitor]
The Python

A bit confused! The title is Ethiopia-The year in picture. However, I saw the
bread qeue picture in Asmara and the Eritrean Atheleth Zeresenay.

It seems that Nazret.com has not
got over the hangover of losing Eritrea…hahahahaha….

I wish Everybody a happy x-mass!! Good job moderator(s), though there is a minor flip.

12/24/07 @ 12:00
Comment from: Yeha [Visitor]

I like the starbucks in Mekelle,eventhough you call it a fake.Though you should not showed the Terror Suspects ugly face here again. I am sure some of them are an Eritrean terrorist and they beloginning in Asmerino web site, not on an Ethiopian our Nazret.com

12/24/07 @ 13:24
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]

Mr Moderator

What is the matter with you? Isn’t suppose to be Ethiopia year in picture review? Then, why am I seeing an Eritrean guy smiling on one of the photos? Lets not mix or get carried away by this so called bogus claim of “Eritreans are still our sisters and brothers.” Because, they simply are not.

12/24/07 @ 13:35
Comment from: truth is truth [Visitor]
truth is truth

If you really love Ethiopia, I implore you to take out from the list the picture of the killer Meles Zenawi.

If you truly honor the Ethiopian people please remove from the list the picture of Meles.

12/24/07 @ 13:39
Comment from: yohannes [Visitor]

you people have F-ing rude mind the eritreans are our brathers and sisters nazret.com did good job by posting the picturs

12/24/07 @ 13:44
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]

I liked the Starbucks picture in Mekele as well. Specially when I thought of, that is the most Mekele can get as far as starbucks goes.

12/24/07 @ 13:49
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]

Eat your F word back bozo. A brother or sister doesn’t intend to destroy his or her fellow siblings. Thats exactly what Eritreans’ wish for the whole idea of Ethiopia. If you can’t understand this simple fact, go back to your kindergarten teacher and learn more.

12/24/07 @ 14:01
Comment from: yohannes [Visitor]

I still love you as a brother regardless of your negative remark.
however you need a shrink or anger management class. you are full of anger and hatred toward your brothers and sisters the eritreans.

12/24/07 @ 14:24
Comment from: mamo [Visitor]

12/24/07 @ 14:39
Comment from: tiqour ambessa [Visitor]
tiqour ambessa

hey eritreans,

happy new year. i hope 2008 brings you better things than 2007 did. i hope we dont see anymore of those breadlines we see up top.

30 years of war to get this? i hope freedom tastes sweet because you won’t be tasting prosperity or peace for a long time to come .

stop trying to get our somali brothers to fight us. stop supporting terrorists who will one day come after you too. stop building your nation around the hate of ethiiopia. let go. you can never win against us. may Allah open your hearts and minds.

12/24/07 @ 15:02
Comment from: debebe [Visitor]

merry x mas

12/24/07 @ 15:23
Comment from: elcad [Visitor]

I am gratified by your love. However I am surprised by your short memory. Go back and look your first remark. You are the one who started by calling mine and others post with the F word. You need to respect that every one is entitled to have his or her opinion & feeling about a certain matter. As far as the anger management goes, don’t worry bro, I am a very happy person who happens to be comfortable with my skin. If you “Love” Eritrea & Eritreans that is your desire. But would you allow me to have mine? Now the point is not I hate Eritreans, it has nothing to do with that. But there is a simple fact there. Eritrea is claimed to be a different nation. Then I don’t believe by no means one has to associate them with the circumstanses in Ethiopia. I hope you will forgive me for being blunt.
I Wish you a Merry Christmas to you & Your Loved ones