« Ethiopia - 2010 Diversity Visa Lottery Program RegistrationTaytu Puts Ethiopia in High-End Fashion Directory »

Comment from: Arsobela Biesobla [Visitor]
Arsobela Biesobla

10/06/08 @ 12:06
Comment from: Jegna [Visitor]

You can only immigrate to Canada if you are a skilled worker, sponsered by a Canadian family member or if you are fleeing Human Rights situatiions. And with all three methods it takes a long time. But the US FV system (from what I know) is just a lottery and there are no requirments just luck!

10/06/08 @ 15:02
Comment from: Miller [Visitor]

I am waiting for DV lottery to Ethiopia.
I am still hoping this will happen soon Ethiopia DV lottery 2020.
who knows.

10/06/08 @ 19:16
Comment from: Hailu Williams [Visitor]
Hailu Williams

My name is Hailu. I am looking for a sponsor to immigrate to Ethiopia. If you know anyone, please let me know. Thanks!

10/07/08 @ 00:09
Comment from: Tazabi [Visitor]

Interesting ha! I can’t imagine how many people are filing an application to migrate to US some one told me 5 per person. I appreciate for the us government to offer visa to poor nations like ours. But when I look at the educational requirements it is very shocking that they are targeting people who are young, brilliant and the future hope for our nation.
I can see two things here “choice” or “greediness”. I am not sure if it is a good or a bad choice to fill out the online DV application and dream about the average American life. What concerns me is that the purpose of the Diversity Visa is being fade up. I thought the purpose of Diversity Visa is to diversify the US society by injecting people from different cultural and ethnic background and to make the US a better place for democracy and equity. But what I am getting these days is they are modifying the purpose of the visa which of course picking people like my brother who is in high school that I work hard to send him there to be a better citizen. This is where my other word “greediness” kicked in.
It is obvious that the US government use the same formula for greediness in places like Iraqi. The purpose of the war as it was preached by the US media was I think “weapons of mass distraction” or “to spread democracy in the Middle East”…I remember one little girl was on a certain media that she protested the war by saying they are her for the Oil. I asked my brother what he was thinking about the US position on war. It wasn’t hard for him to agree with that little Iraqi girl. Well I Just simply told my brother that we are unlucky that we can’t defend our country and made a choice of surrender by filling the online form…he answered back and said it is the government’s fault…I replied lol and wasn’t sure which government.

10/07/08 @ 11:13
Comment from: light on the hill [Visitor]
light on the hill

don’t anybody care about the truth anymore.how stupid can we be not to see what they doing to developing countries by providing this visas.they are stealing the only resource and future that this countries have: their man power.green card blue card it’s 21TH CENTURY SLAVERY but this time even worse; it’s voluntary.

10/07/08 @ 12:04