« Eritrea - 75% of Eritreans are undernourished ; highest rate in the world - reportEthiopia - No dignity without food-security »

1 3 4 5 ...6 ...7 8 9 10

Comment from: visitor [Visitor]

* The countries that have made the most progress in reducing hunger since 1990, with the most improved GHI scores, are Kuwait

Kuwait should not be on the list in first place with Gross annual income of more than $50,000 per person!!!!!!

10/14/08 @ 13:42
Comment from: afarman [Visitor]

I wonder what shaebiya’s may say here, the first step to tackle poverty is admitting it. Poverty isnt some thing thats shamefull, those who admit it can overcome it through hard work, those who don admitt its existence will continue to suffer beyound recognition.

Eritrea is now the second poorest country in the world, malnutrition is result of poverty. Ethiopia is tenth from the last. Its time to work hard and come of of the mess, there is no need to waste time on fueling hostilities. Its time to work hard and beat poverty.

10/14/08 @ 13:50
Comment from: Jegna [Visitor]

Let the fireworks begin!!!!! I can’t wait to see the name calling and battles on the comments section, on this lol

10/14/08 @ 13:56
Comment from: shalom [Visitor]

10/14/08 @ 13:57
Comment from: DON [Visitor]

It is sad indeed, for both Ethiopians, eritreans and the rest of the countries. Please do not politicize people starving on either end, in the end we are all God’s children.

10/14/08 @ 14:05
Comment from: visitor [Visitor]

One is no better than the other. Like they say back home…Kezenjero Konjo Yetu?

Now let’s see who is going to show his utter stupidly to tell us who doing great between the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea!!!

10/14/08 @ 14:06
Comment from: trust nobody [Visitor]
trust nobody

I love to see this things happing to
shabia dogs, when you guys finaly admits
you peolpe are poor, black (italiano)
agly, no food at all and give up at last
to Ethiopia rebecome 14th province of

10/14/08 @ 14:15
Comment from: philly [Visitor]

“IFPRI says that because the baseline data dates to 2006, “the rankings do not reflect the current crisis of rising food prices, but they do highlight which countries could be most vulnerable to the crisis.”

eritreans aren’t hungry or begging. give the money to tplf rats.

10/14/08 @ 14:18
Comment from: Ogadenian [Visitor]

Western countries they create wars and famine and yet act like they are surprised when they see starving children on the news.They (western) nations have endorsed dictators and murderer for African nations infact in some cases have plated against Democraticly elected Government in Africa and other parts of the world.I think we need to tell these Colonizers and Slave owners go to hell we do not need their help as long as they are assisted mass killers such as Males Zenawi.Can you imagine Males Zenawi recieving awards for his treatment of his fellow country men this is sexactly what the West is doing.The west is fully aware of the Genocide in Ogaden and are fully supporting does’nt that tell you they care less about as.

10/14/08 @ 14:19
Comment from: Ogadenian [Visitor]

Look at their faces I don’t see any one starving like most of Ethiopians are infact they are dressed well.This is baised news.Males is paying somebody of some else is paying the Time which is facing financial foes

10/14/08 @ 14:23
Comment from: Addis Girl [Visitor]
Addis Girl

Well, there is absolutely nothing as horrific, depressing as seeing human beings in such condition regardless of who they are. I honestly feel for Eritreans back home!

However, Eritrean refugees/Asylum seekers in the West are very well known for their nasty insults towards Ethiopians i.e. starving Ethiopians, Food Aid, etc wherever they have the opportunity as if they are any better. Now you have your home truth … the whole truth … nothing but the TRUTH! Your spastic leader can no longer hide or distort facts and make you deluded, pompous, narrow minded bunch of air heads who think Eritrea is in the G 8! I bet you were wondering why EsayASS wasn’t on the G-7 and IMF Finance forum the other days representing your wealthy country? 74% of a tiny population starving! Next time you open your mouth & mention the word hunger/Aid, think about your trillion times worse off peopel.

Same goes to evil Meles Zenawi starving his own people mostly on purpose!!! You morons cannot sustain power forever.

10/14/08 @ 14:42
Comment from: Thomas H [Visitor]
Thomas H

Hi Nazret administrator,
What is the photo showing? Is the baby gymnast from Kerkebet, Eritrea preparing for the next olympic?Wow! I think the Eritreans are planning to grab gold medal in gymnastic in the 2012 olympic.

10/14/08 @ 14:45
Comment from: Master Mind [Visitor]
Master Mind

Alhamdulillah Ethiopia is not part of this disaster while Eritrea is just Queen of it after DRC.

Sorry to say but I am more than happy to see Sara Leon, Angola and Congo whom have always thought Ethiopia is starving as a choice, let me tell you guys a history not older than 45 days.

On 23rd of September I left Iraq for my 4 days rest in Doha Qatar, there I met many people from all over the world, Doha is the city under construction on Persian Gulf to be the Middle East New York City that is where I met Mr. Mohammed who serve in the US Army who is originally from Sera Leon.
I missed one of the tour to the island then took a car to drive to Doha City Center for dinner and shopping Mr. Mohamed of Sara Leon was riding with me when he start opening his wide chimp mouth, An African American women was asking him where he was from when he start talking, it didn’t took him a second before he start bringing up his country’s’ war profile then turn around and ask me what is going on in Ethiopia well “Nothing worst is going on but we got an African Stereotypical government” that was my answer again Mr. Mohammed jumped, after his hyena laugh saying “Ethiopia is always starving county” again “Well Ethiopia could be starving due to natural disaster but when we look at your country, they kill each other like we kill monkeys and chimpanzees for fun” that was end of history at that point I thought Mr. Mohammed was going to jump through my window but it was just fun for him, he kept laughing then on I told him to “ZIP_UP” again laughing, sorry but I shouldn’t give you a ride Mr. Chimp let me get ride of you, I pulled over at the Doha City main stadium and told him to get off the car he try to argue but didn’t work, I had to leave him there not to see such a worthless chimp again.

Even when there was no functioning government in Ethiopia during the transition time in 1991, Ethiopians didn’t kill each other we are too matured to be in position of Sera Leaone and some other wet African chimps, I had similar experience with Angola and Zaire/Congo chimps which I don’t have time to say it here.

10/14/08 @ 14:50
Comment from: yitayal [Visitor]

The banda people, now tell us your crap! I will not be surprised to read your falsifying stories. Ay yebanda neger! Qorqoro hizb!

10/14/08 @ 15:02
Comment from: yetalian gered lij eritreawi [Visitor]
yetalian gered lij  eritreawi

“Eritrea and the DRC have the highest proportion of undernourished people, with 75 and 74 percent, respectively, of their populations being calorie deficient.”

this is rumor fabricated by the jealous weyanes.

10/14/08 @ 15:09