« Ethiopia - Latest Headphones With Ethiopian Sheepskin for $1500Ethiopia and South Africa sign Defence Agreement »

1 3 4 5 ...6 ...7 8 9

Comment from: DAVID [Visitor]

Amen Ebalalewu,,, Very good decition, because the ethiopian Jewsh are not real jewush and they do not act like Human being,, i wish on all over Israel to house for Ethiopian Jewsh
they are not good people specaily from Gonder
God bless Ethiopia

02/13/09 @ 15:45
Comment from: DAVID [Visitor]

Egna Israel Yemegegne Ethiopiaweyan nene,,ke Gonder yemetu Felashoche Eyasekayun new, haimanot yelachewum
Bete Israelawiyan yebalalu enjii, ye fake new ayedlum betam kefuwoche ena yaleseletenu nachewu
God bless Israel and Ethiopia

[DAVID, I see you are posting from an IP address that resolves to Israel as you said in your comment, can you shade more light on this story. ]

02/13/09 @ 15:48
Comment from: Menge- Yewedem! [Visitor]
Menge- Yewedem!

That is pure racism. That is why they are burning alive. I would rather be dead in my home country than living in that nasty coutry of theirs!

02/13/09 @ 15:51
Comment from: bereket [Visitor]

i have a question here, why did these people(journalists) call the ethio-Israelis Ethiopians? if i ma not mistaken, they went there because they say that, we are Israelis. so why did they have to be still called Ethiopians.

02/13/09 @ 16:03
Comment from: wedi Adi [Visitor]
wedi Adi

That’s what you get for betraying your motherland.

02/13/09 @ 16:04
Comment from: Masonic Habesha [Visitor]
Masonic Habesha

well, well I have said it once and I will say it again, you can never trust these fakes Jews, all they want is the man power of the Ethiopians, to be soldiers and clean the cities,

I say come back my Ethiopian brothers
Come back home and lets build a country which all of us can call home, and leave the fake Jews to deal with the arabs by themselves!

02/13/09 @ 16:10
Comment from: Felasha back home [Visitor]
Felasha back home

I think all Felashas should return home to Etiopia where they belong than living with such stupid people.

02/13/09 @ 16:12
Comment from: Alula [Visitor]

Yobelachew! Arfew agerachew mekemet neberebachew.

02/13/09 @ 16:12
Comment from: Halafi Mengedi [Visitor]
Halafi Mengedi

Go back to your beloved Ethiopia. You do not belong to Israel you are a proud Ethiopian and Ethiopia is recovering economically and can accommodate all of us.

02/13/09 @ 16:13
Comment from: Kunta [Visitor]

My brothers and sisters in ISRAEL, you have started your journey after centuries. You are in the promise land but it will never be easy for you. You have to stay strong fight for your right like African Americans. We have a black president in America now.(African decent). We will have A black Jew president in Israel soon. Forgive the Russians, they are not civilized socially. They have lost their human values during the long communist era.
God is with you.
A brother from Ethiopia.

02/13/09 @ 16:26
Comment from: Adam [Visitor]

David may be one of the Eritrean refugee wannabes in Israel. Where ever these people go, they show their hatred and contempt for Ethiopians. It is chilling.

02/13/09 @ 16:35
Comment from: [Member]

It is very sad that any Ethiopian of any background faces such discrimination. I hope Ethiopia becomes rich soon and becomes a destination rather than a point of departure.

02/13/09 @ 16:36
Comment from: dereje [Visitor]

the russians jews are at the bottom of the food chain in israel and looked down by the rest of the jews. its no surprise that they are looking down on the poor and recently immigrated ethiopians.
but the ethiopians need to fight them and show them their place not turn back.

02/13/09 @ 16:52
Comment from: jakal [Visitor]

i hope to see ethiopia rule the world

02/13/09 @ 16:55
Comment from: berta [Visitor]

Even though I don’t condone racism in any shape or form, I feel the so called “Ethiopian Jew” are definitely out of place. They don’t belong there. To me, they are Ethiopians may be with different religion (Jew) and need to go back to their homeland Gondar. As they had/have been coexisting with their other Ethiopian brothers and sisters, still Ethiopia is their natural home and they will be welcomed back . All we are seeing is pure racism and all this is because of economic issues. What everyone needs to question him/herself is that: Do you think these people would migrate to Israel if the economic situation in Ethiopia was much better and the envy of others? My answer, is no! if that was the case they wouldn’t resort to migrate they would have been happily living in their original place in Gondar. I am sure few still go to israel but the majority would be happy to stay home practicing their religion with no problem. So, people I don’t see those people will get the respect and so called “Jew” status in Israel at all. They are going to go through all kind of problems. Israel has been using those people as buffer to fill the areas between the arabs and the so called real jews. So, people wake up and realize your real home is the beautiful Ethiopia where you will be naturally respected and cared of. I know, right now Ethiopia is relatively poor country but don’t leave your natural place for foreign handouts, remember Ethiopia is growing fast and it will not be long when all its people prosperous. So, brothers and sisters come back home build and develop your area that is your homeland.

02/13/09 @ 16:58