« Ethiopia earns 120 mln USD from export of agricultural products Sirak Seyoum on a mission to become first Ethiopian to climb Mt. Everest »

1 3 4

Comment from: sami1 [Visitor]
sami1

Good job Ethiopian’s!

I stile would not give credit to Dectator since N korea has better street and lights in teh city until Meles gives freedom to people of Ethiopia!

Until Meles is accountable and fair to all ethnics …

07/24/09 @ 13:33
Comment from: Masonic Habesha [Visitor]
Masonic Habesha

“Build the Roads” and everything else will follow

07/24/09 @ 13:42
Comment from: oh my God [Visitor]
oh my God

16 thousend km in one year:?: Oh my Gog:oops: where have we been for the last 3 thousand years:?:

07/24/09 @ 13:48
Comment from: dead list [Visitor]
dead list

Did i see Elias Kifle showing off the one and only 5 km road one “nation” in north east Africa managed to build in 18 years. sorry, I forgot the name of the country, I have to search it in dead list and get back to you.

07/24/09 @ 13:56
Comment from: somali region [Visitor]
somali region

where is the roads for our region ..u pigs this is why we dont trust habesha when they talk about ethiopianism fuck it all we want our full independence

07/24/09 @ 13:59
Comment from: Seleme [Visitor]
Seleme

. . .I criticized for wrongdoings, but for these constructed roads and bridges, I can say this is Good News!. . .good news for farmers and businesses. . .

07/24/09 @ 14:00
Comment from: Jordan [Visitor]
Jordan

Great Job!! We need more roads in the coming years too with non-stop!! God bless you all who participated in this marvellous job of building the nation. Thumbs up!! for Ethiopian Road Authority and other co-participants!!

Peace!!

07/24/09 @ 14:12
Comment from: Shegaw - Yayew Hulu Yidenekal [Visitor]
Shegaw - Yayew Hulu Yidenekal

Any improvement in infrastrature is a big plus for the economy of the country. my only concern is who is behind these massive construction - I hope nepotism is not playing big time here too. Or the job is given to the construction company regardless of who is the owners - only to the ones who deliver the ending result on time and cost effective?

07/24/09 @ 14:16
Comment from: [Member]

Weldone !

07/24/09 @ 14:24
Comment from: yonas solomon [Visitor]
yonas solomon

go ethiopia go!!!! errer belu asmaruu, eritrooo!!

07/24/09 @ 14:36
Comment from: omo [Visitor]
omo

The next program should include all weather asphalted roads and airports in the coffee producing areas of west and south-west Ethiopia and the Ogaden. I have in mind towns like Assosa, Gambella, Moyale and others.
I remember our geography teacher saying that Ethiopia should have a road system that somewhat looks like a spider’s web. I hope that the railway system we heard recently will also be a reality in the immediate future and it will not remain a simple blueprint.

07/24/09 @ 15:20
Comment from: teshome [Visitor]
teshome

Don’t be mislead by the showoff politics. Most rural community and economically resourceful sites in the country are still inaccessible. They are telling us the show case roads constructed by loan money. These roads are neither the result of a growing economy nor an integral part of a coordinated infrastructural development. It is simply a means of corruption. Who is benefiting by these? Of course, Weyane officials through EFFORT.

07/24/09 @ 15:26
Comment from: dereje [Visitor]
dereje

all ethiopians despite their political stand are happy to see the country investing its meager resource on developing its backward road network and water resource and give due credit where credit is due. but we will contiue demanding for democracy and rule of law to consolidate this and other gains.
and also, considering this is the money that would have been wasted on war in eritrea, i say good riddance.

07/24/09 @ 15:33
Comment from: Halafi Mengedi [Visitor]
Halafi Mengedi

Somali region,

Why you are complaining about the sharing of Ethiopian resources while you are fighting to prevent to share your resources from Sumali region with your fellow Ethiopians.

If you do not want to share yours, why are you seeking other regions resources?

07/24/09 @ 15:55
Comment from: visitor [Visitor]
visitor

somali region [Visitor],

Currently there is an asphalt road construction nearing completion between
Jijiga-Degahabur-wardere. If you truely from there you probalbly heard it one way or the other but I doubt if you are from there!

07/24/09 @ 15:59