« Ethiopian Airlines Hires 18 New PilotsNew Peace Corps volunteers begin service in Ethiopia »

Comment from: Amanuel [Visitor]
Amanuel

That’s how we do it!!!! Hope to fly in this baby within a year from now if everything goes Okay. Great Job and Congrats to Boeing!!!

12/18/09 @ 23:26
Comment from: c´moi senait [Visitor]
c´moi senait

Great Progress to ETHIOPIANS

But Keep away the Paraistes weyanns wifes who use it to smuggle narcotic,women trafficing, organ selling to balck market etc. etc..

12/19/09 @ 03:52
Comment from: [Member]

Next year when I go back home, B787 will be ready on time. I hope I will be one of the firrst passengers.

Congragulations!!! Boieng.and our beloved EAL.

12/19/09 @ 08:27
Comment from: Yeha [Visitor]
Yeha

It was an exciting moment for Boeing when the Dreamliner was indeed left off to the the sky on Tuesday at 10:00 am.I was watching it the entire time during take off and landing.

Ethiopian Airlines may not far a way to receive one of the first dream liner soon.Yeha

12/19/09 @ 12:05
Comment from: zulu [Visitor]
zulu

guys it is only a test flight:!: this baby needs at least a year to get the green light from the authorities to take the first commercial flight:!::!::!:

BTW Do you guy know they named it BOEING 7-LATE-7:p:p:p

12/19/09 @ 12:42
Comment from: Walta [Visitor]
Walta

addis zemen,
The first delivery is not until 2011.
That means next year all you cadres returning home for new promotions will be riding at back of 767.>:(

12/19/09 @ 15:44
Comment from: Walta [Visitor]
Walta

Engineer Yeha Z deha,

watching the whole flight from your flight control tower?:>>

12/19/09 @ 15:48
Comment from: Abe [Visitor]
Abe

To senait,u don’t know what u are talking about i think u are addicted to narcatics to ur self go ro rehab? Woyann wives don’t even think this kind of jobs they have professional jobs and they work day and night for thier country.

12/19/09 @ 22:24
Comment from: Yeha [Visitor]
Yeha

Hey Walta,

read carefully what I say.Don’t jump to the edge of the hill without seeing what is out there.

I say I was watching during take off and landing.I didn’t say I was in the cockpit watching the entire flight doma ras.

“I was watching it the entire time during take off and landing".

12/20/09 @ 12:01
Comment from: zipa [Visitor]
zipa

c´moi senait

i’ve never read an idiotic and hate mongering comment like urs

12/21/09 @ 00:45