« More than 42,000 Ethiopians fled to Yemen in 2009Ethiopian Airlines Congratulates Boeing on 787 First Flight »

1 2

Comment from: sean [Visitor]
sean

I hope they stay in Ethiopia not move to the gulf states

12/18/09 @ 22:28
Comment from: belew [Visitor]
belew

good job merukans

12/18/09 @ 22:57
Comment from: eselem [Visitor]
eselem

Keep the quality and dignity of this entity. Good luck.

12/19/09 @ 00:18
Comment from: asmara [Visitor]
asmara

they gonna move to asmara

12/19/09 @ 00:58
Comment from: Mr. Foo [Visitor]
Mr. Foo

It is good to hear success stories like the Ethiopian Airlines…keep it up!! The other sectors in Ethiopia are mostly failures.

12/19/09 @ 06:14
Comment from: theodros andu [Visitor]
theodros andu

The Airline is bragging about a lot of things, but as the same time better to see the other face of the company where there is abuse, corruption and mismanagment runs at high. Those skilled and have the integrity to the company hardly survive, while at the same time the opportunists and corrupted ones, as long as have a good political connection, they fly high. It is a miracle,inspite of such mishaps the company is making profit.

12/19/09 @ 07:31
Comment from: [Member]

CONGRAGULATIONS !!! EVERYBODY,..
AND GOOD LUCK.

12/19/09 @ 09:08
Comment from: Derese [Visitor]
Derese

I would rather read about college graduation than this two years driver program.

12/19/09 @ 11:47
Comment from: Yeha [Visitor]
Yeha

Go ET indeed.Yeha

12/19/09 @ 12:07
Comment from: tekele [Visitor]
tekele

I hope their not one ethinic group like high officel in the ethiopian army.good job keep quality the rest god will take care of it

12/19/09 @ 12:41
Comment from: wadani [Visitor]
wadani

First of all I would like to congra for the youg graduated pilots.
Secondley,I would be more happy if they were a mixed ethnics of Ethiopians.
But now,accourding to the picture faces,that all the new graduates were from one ethnic and this is the prove of that exsisting the unfairly hairing among Ethiopians ethnics.

Thefore the justice and eqaulity for the Ethiopiawent is in fact that still missing in Ethiopia.That’s really sad! its sad and of course its the roots that causing the Ethiopia’s enternal conflects and yet the unresting continuos problems
in Ethiopia.

I don’t know of where it leads us such imbalance treats and ruling among Ethiopians.
Finally,to EAL adminsretors,please be adviced that,its more profiting if you at least hire for local Ogaden routes a few native Somali Ogaden as service crew and Airline hosts.

Also,this will improves the services and the relationship btw the airline and her custormer local Ogadanis.I mean the locals will feel its(EAL) their airline and that would be a proud of her plus its the betterments of the general servicing dutiy and it generates more profits as well,its at least the help of the Airline image which now that looks a one ethnic dominations.It’s in fact a one Ethnic dominated Airline now,its a woyane airline and not an Ethiopian airline.

Also,as one time suggested that my friend,the Price of Shawoa,he said that,it will be helpfuls if EAL hired some somali speakers as long as it has many routes in Ogaden region and in Somalia.like Hargeysa,Bossaso and Djabuti.

12/19/09 @ 12:50
Comment from: Cessna Skyhawk [Visitor]
Cessna Skyhawk

Derese,

What do you know about the two year driver programme? I know for fact,a person of your tiny brain will never have what it takes to take on the huge responsibility that comes with driving people on air. as the saying goes,"flying is not for sissies". Could it be jealousy that gets you talking smack?? I bet you with all I have that these graduates will have the most rewarding life, more than you can imagine, a life people of your kind will never be able to have.

Save your response.

12/19/09 @ 14:41
Comment from: GUDU KASA [Visitor]
GUDU KASA

CONGRADULATION!!!
keep recruting more and more ETHIOPIANS

12/19/09 @ 15:20
Comment from: visitor [Visitor]
visitor

It seems Nazret is very obsessed with Ethiopian Airlines. Every little news about Ethiopian Airlines is cut and paste here from Airlines website.

Don’t get me wrong I like to hear success stories about ETHIOPIAN specially coming from other sources not the airlines own website. anyone can go to the website and read the PR statements every day.

Come to think of it Ethiopia is not only EAL.

12/19/09 @ 15:30
Comment from: verve [Visitor]
verve

how little typical Habesha kids wish to be one of those pilots is beyond explanation. I know that because I always wanted to be one. ;D

12/19/09 @ 17:03