« Ethiopia - Storms or sabotage? The mystery of Flight 409Ethiopia - Names of Passengers on the ill-fated flight ET-409 released »

1 2

Comment from: sosi [Visitor]

Nothing more to say. They all said it well. My gratitude is to ALL hard working Ethiopian Air Line employees.

01/25/10 @ 22:48
Comment from: SK [Visitor]

A land mark institution that proves our capabilties and excellence. Keep up the good work.

May perpetual light shine on their soul and may they all rest in PEACE. Our prayers are with their beloved families. SK

01/25/10 @ 23:09
Comment from: De La Manchu [Visitor]
De La Manchu

My condolence to the loved ones of each victim. No body ever gets scared because EAL has an impeccable safety record by any major air line standard. The crew are a selected few good men and the maintenance crew is very detail oriented.
Every body deflect responsibility,and without any credible fact from the black box and from investigation from the debris is analyzed.
Weather can be one assumption, sabotage, envious competitors or security agents of hostle states, asylum seekers etc. How come no body points a finger at Boeing itself the manufacturer which had a long list of similar episodes according to this report?

01/26/10 @ 00:24
Comment from: [Member]

I will Keep Flying Ethiopian! Can you guys say it after me? As the honorable Ato Girma Waqe proudly pointed out, there never was accident in EAL’s history due to the malpractice of its pilots or technicians. This accident well could be a result of the storm, as the Beirut politicians insisted which means they are the ones to be blamed for failing to provide proper information around their own air port and for letting the plane to take off. Or it could be a result of terrorist activities. In any case, nothing will deter me from flying EAL, because I’m Ethiopian and It is my Air Line!

01/26/10 @ 00:49
Comment from: Tola [Visitor]

01/26/10 @ 00:56
Comment from: [Member]

So sad but for the first time I’m thankful to the so called international medias. The hard work laid on EAL didn’t not pass unnoticed. Keep it up Ethiopian. I will Keep Flying Ethiopian! (following the ፊታውራሪ’s order)

Igzer EtyoP’yan And’ Yargat, Kek’fum YiT’ebikat.
Wakes up every day proud that I’m an Ethiopian.

01/26/10 @ 01:45
Comment from: Imperial Body Guard [Visitor]
Imperial Body Guard

Our sympathy and warmth go to all families and loved ones affected by the tragedy which has come upon Ethiopian Airlines. When Ethiopian Airlines was founded by Negus Haile Selassie more than 50 years ago, the aviation industry was still in its infant stage. Yet during the reign of the Emperor, Ethiopian Airlines safety record was second to none. During the past 35 years of secession, Ethiopian Airlines, although carrying the symbol of the Lion of Judah has had a few catastrophic instances. Most other airlines have become safer as the aviation industry has become more competent from experience and modern technology, but Ethiopian Airlines has suffered due to the oppressive regimes control over handlings with Ethiopian Airlines.
“We are pleased to note that so many of Our youth have attained proficiency in the techniques and execution of this ever increasingly complicated and rapidly advancing science of aviation.
We are most thankful to Almighty God for His ever Helping Hand in Our efforts to accomplish Our programme for the development of Our country.” Negus Haile Selassie
Long Live the Constitutional Monarchy!
Long Live the Kebra Negast!
Fire burn down the star of oppressive secession
Rise with the Lion of Judah!
Long Live Independent Ethiopia!

01/26/10 @ 04:31
Comment from: Yirgacheffee [Visitor]

ፊታውራሪ Free [Member,

I am scheduled Ethiopian Airlines in a few weeks and I would proudly fly them a 100 times more.

01/26/10 @ 04:44
Comment from: ruthadmasu [Visitor]

i am so sory

01/26/10 @ 04:53
Comment from: Girum [Visitor]

According to a latest report, the pilot ignored a warning of the control tower to turn back to avoid the storm. I very much hope, that this is not a miscalculation by the pilot, cause this would be the first time in the airline history (since 1945) that a pilot error caused a crash. The Airlines are in great pressure to keep schedules and make full use of the fleet’s capacity. But at the end of the day, only safety is the highest priority in the airline business. Pilot and technician training should be given the same attention as acquisition of modern planes and flight destinations. Much closer cooperation with very safe airline operators like the Lufthansa would be very useful.

01/26/10 @ 06:59
Comment from: BandaGeday IV [Visitor]
BandaGeday IV

I have said again, again, again, again and over again:

Let EAL (board members and staff) run if not the whole of Ethiopia, a big sector of the state…

Having seen how efficent, smart they work I have no doubt that they would do wonders….

01/26/10 @ 07:04
Comment from: Selam [Visitor]

Amen…we’ll support and continue EA..
wepE like your “motto”

01/26/10 @ 09:18
Comment from: bel [Visitor]

lets pray for the people who passed away by the plane crash and their family.

01/26/10 @ 10:00
Comment from: belletsom [Visitor]

my condolence to the family who lost thier beloved.i am proud of the EAL. i never stop flying EAL keep up the good work, you are the best.

01/26/10 @ 10:14
Comment from: Abde Kedir [Visitor]
Abde Kedir

I will fly Ethiopian Airlines because that is the pride and spirit of Africa. I give my greatest condolences to the families of those who are affected by this aaccident. However, this doesn’t take away EAL’s impressive achievements in Aviation industry. I will fly again and again I will always fly Ethiopian because EAL raises the Green, the yellow, and the Red and with it the warmth and hospitality of Ethiopians.

01/26/10 @ 13:33