« Ethiopia: Jailed Ethiopian journalist Reeyot Alemu honored in Beverly HillsOn the Current Muslim Protests in Ethiopia »

User ratings

Average user rating:
3.7 stars
(3.7)

1 2

Comment from: [Member]

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!!!
Keep up the good work EAL. I’m proud of you.

11/02/12 @ 00:03
Comment from: C'est moi senait [Visitor]
C'est moi senait

Make sure these Arabs do not bite our shares in Africa, and they are now dumping the prices because they have the oil.
They can even use a lokal terrorist groups to sabotage the growth of EAL.

11/02/12 @ 01:13
Comment from: Egypt Rules [Visitor]
Egypt Rules

Ethiopian Airlines is running with loss. It is one of corrupt Airlines in Africa.

Egypt Air, Royal Air Maroc and other Arebian Airlines are well suited and better equiped to operate in Africa.

Egypt Rules
Regards

11/02/12 @ 01:14
Comment from: [Member]

Senait good point!
Tell this Egyptian slave above to fu*k off from our website. Or Give him a good kalcho.

11/02/12 @ 01:31
Comment from: [Member]

C’est moi senait [Visitor]

I know if you open your legs wide open the stink can terrorize any terrorist on this planet. Can you please just do that to protect Ethiopia from terrorists?

11/02/12 @ 07:15
Comment from: Power [Visitor]
Power

C’est moi senait:

Birhanu nega bedenb saybedash alkerem.

11/02/12 @ 09:05
Comment from: B3636 [Visitor]
B3636

C’est moi senait:
C’EST MOI SHERMUTA:
Nazi.com please get this dirty beech out of here. She stink too much.
You must be very ugly that you are seeking attention here where no one sees your face.

11/02/12 @ 09:22
Comment from: vistor [Visitor]
vistor

egypt rules

u HOMOSEXUAL AREB! GO and suck the big CAMEL-SWING inside ur’s TALIBAN tent while the goast of 7-wives in heaven undress ur’s MEHkNUD women’s JELEBIA coverd stinky azz and bow u down by grabbing ur’s retarded rag head

11/02/12 @ 10:00
Comment from: Desta [Visitor]
Desta

Nazret shame on you for displaying stupidity and discussion that is meaningless.

11/02/12 @ 11:35
Comment from: vistor [Visitor]
vistor

power

Would u revive Ur’s ZINJERO rotten boyfriend, decayed meat MELES? so u can leak his nuts powerfully?!. Stupid @GAME! stinks like his MAMA PU**Y.

11/02/12 @ 11:49
Comment from: Gragn Ahmed [Visitor]
Gragn Ahmed

you are wicked.@visitor. It is better for you to defend yourself. I would say the same thing. go fuck our Paul. Yo now happy.

11/02/12 @ 13:19
Comment from: I LOVE TIGRAY:FACEBOOK [Visitor]
I LOVE TIGRAY:FACEBOOK

Thanks Nazret.com for posting balance aritcles.Ethiopia airlines is doing a great job,but there is a lot of room for improvements.And ethiopians all walks of life that flys Ethio Airline should address thier compliment or complaints to the ceo to improve EAL.Visit my Facebook I LOVE TIGRAY & learn about our Ethiopia Culture.Where is my favorite person Agazit Woman From Adigrat which happen to be my home town?

11/02/12 @ 14:38
Comment from: AGAZIT WOMAN [Visitor]
AGAZIT WOMAN

@I LOVE TIGRAY ON :FACEBOOK

Thanks for your kind word and hard work promoting Tigray/Ethiopia culture.

Belive it or not i had being visiting your page a while back and i love it.

Your facebook I LOVE TIGRAY ,TIGRAIONLINE ,NAZRET.COM & WEDIAGAME ON YOUTUBE are my few favorite ones.

WEDIAGAME on youtube page is one of the true Tigray & ethiopia lover out there.He have being promoting our culture morethan the stupid Tigray culture minister.

Overall we Agazean brave Tigray PEOPLE from the district of AGAME/ADIGRAT have being promoting Tigray/Ethiopia culture as well as defending our country ETHIOPIA from various enemies.

I am not to crazy about Aigaforum.com because of his carelessness when it comes to promoting TIGRAY CULTURE & tigray people interests.Nevertheless Aigaforum effort is apperciated for giving ethiopians voice.

Keep up with your hard work promoting the BEAUTIFUL TIGRAY PEOPLE CULTURE,TRADITIONS,MUSIC AND ANCIENT RELIGIONS & in general Ethiopians.

I love your facebook and keep up with the good work.

Dont forget the heroic Tigray people liberation front was able to defeat all our enemies because of TIGRAY CULTURE,TIGRAY MUSIC,TIGRAY TRADITIONS.

And the Tigray people liberation Front lived,breathed on Tigray people resources for 17 long hard years.

Our culture,traditions are what makes us to be complete humanbeings.

Take care my brother.

11/02/12 @ 16:09
Comment from: mes [Visitor]
mes
5 stars

@Extraterrestrial

What a loser you are!I hope someone teaches you a little bit of moral if you know what it means. It just shows how far you are from civilised blogging.

11/02/12 @ 17:58
Comment from: [Member]

No no no please Ethiopian please no busines with AIG, are you people out of your damn mind? Fire that moron for a CEO!

egypt in ruins: Put your bag of chips away before vomiting, troll. Whose nerves do you think you’re ticking off punk? Not Ethiopians no, just fuck off and find and another hobby!

———————————————————————
Igzer EtyoP’yan And’ Yargat, Kek’fum YiT’ebikat.
Wakes up every day proud that I’m an Ethiopian.
———————————————————————