« Ethiopia: Addis Ababa Light Railway 43 Percent CompleteEthiopian Muslims Arrested, Beaten During Eid al-Fitr Protests »

User ratings
5 star:
4 star:
3 star:
2 star:
1 star:
6 ratings
Average user rating:
4.3 stars

1 3

Comment from: heny [Visitor]

“We hear explosions as it burns. It is burning like hell. It is sure it will end up in ash,” one security source at the airport told the Reuters news agency.

The security source at the airport seems to be delighted in seeing this appalling tragedy. These Somalia soldiers are never to be trusted.

08/09/13 @ 09:36
Comment from: Ilila Lemma [Visitor]
Ilila Lemma

This tragedy need a full investigation. The incident happened after the plane landed.
Heartfelt condolence to the family of the victims.

08/09/13 @ 11:36
Comment from: Nostra Daimus [Visitor]
Nostra Daimus

Rest in Peace for those lost Ethiopian crew.
I think we should rethink the situation. AMISOM and AFRICOM are not doing their share. We shouldn’t fight somebody war. America itself should go in Somalia, open Bases and fight the Islamic Rif-Raf there.
Let’s withdraw and if they bomb in Ethiopia let’s bomb the hell out of them.

08/09/13 @ 13:17
Comment from: ILAYS News [Visitor]

UN- source says Ethiopia ignors weapon sancation in Somali, after military plane carrying weapon crashed in Mogadisho.

The plan was carrying weapon 2 Somalia government! All Ethiopia Airlines is not save- says World civil aviation Expert in Warsaw. The reason is that the CEO- of Ethio. Airlines, is member of ruling Junta of Tigria liberation front.

I hope all Great and brave Ethiopians will not fly With Ethio. Airlines. This comes after bloodly crashes b/ween peace full protester and army military and Police loyal to ethnic dominated government of TPLF

08/09/13 @ 13:25
Comment from: [Member]

My condolences to the family of the diseased and injured.

08/09/13 @ 14:53
Comment from: Gebremeskel [Visitor]

I hope Gragn Ahmed was not one of the pedestrians killed by the aircraft.

08/09/13 @ 15:40
Comment from: Haile [Visitor]

My deepest condolence to the deceased and their families. I also wish the injured a fast recovery.

08/09/13 @ 16:14
Comment from: TEDDY [Visitor]
5 stars

Hyena ,don’t you know that the Northern Goat Herders were represented by the then Crime Minster as the “Democratic Pilots “
maybe your bros who did roat in the plane ,were surely waiting the votes of the Somali peoples to land….LOL !!!! For more information peoples must watch the interview made on ESAT TV with former Ethiopian Air Force Fighter ,
Captain Dawit Wondiferaw .

08/09/13 @ 17:03
Comment from: oromticha [Visitor]

That seems a juctice done, for the blood shed at Kofale

08/09/13 @ 17:27
Comment from: [Member]

Issay ilililililili I wish all wayane killed.

08/09/13 @ 20:11
Comment from: Teregagu [Visitor]

Heny, do you understand ENGLISH? The guy was saying whatever the cargo exploding end in the ash.

08/09/13 @ 23:37
Comment from: [Member]

Amhara Princess:

I haven’t had the prevelage to say this but I just wanna tell you that I love you girl!!

08/10/13 @ 02:59
Comment from: Dagna [Visitor]
5 stars

It is a sad incident for Ethiopia who is trying to rebuild a neighbouring Nation griped by decades of conflict.
Our Ethiopian fallen brothers may you Rest in Peace and my heart felt and deepest sympathy to their families and to the members of the Ethiopian Air Force. For the two survivors of this unfortunate accident I wish you a a quick recovery, God bless you all.

God bless Ethiopia.

08/10/13 @ 07:08
Comment from: oneluv21 [Visitor]

The Eritreans did it lol

08/10/13 @ 11:21
Comment from: Ilula Lemma [Visitor]
Ilula Lemma

are u human how gets satisfaction from accident like this.

08/10/13 @ 11:56