« Prime Minister of Ethiopia Addresses General AssemblyU.S. Sees Direct Threat in Attack at Kenya Mall »

Comment from: [Member]

Yeleyale gudu!!!

We will pluck their wings and send them back like a duck, that is how we fell in Addis!!!

09/25/13 @ 22:05
Comment from: Teddo [Visitor]
Teddo

I do love my country…I only Hope Ethiopia will qualify for the 2016 cap of nations!. Nigera has a long and successful history in the ball games. I want Ethiopia to win and I have also impressed by the team’s quick transformation in the venue. I honestly believe we are not there yet…unfortunatly I am favoring Nigera on this one. For any ethiopian who understands football real well, I am sure they know the ugly truth…I will enjoy the game regardless and will not disappointed if my country losses. I know two-three years I head we will make it since we are setting the world class foundation

09/25/13 @ 22:53
Comment from: [Member]
bichinchiru

Ethiopia will be ready to host the 29th FIFA world cup football tournament by 2050. Addis Ababa will also be ready to host the 2052 Summer Olympics.If God wills it.

09/26/13 @ 09:21
Comment from: Nostra Daimus [Visitor]
Nostra Daimus

I wish our team the best. I will be there to cheer them up.
Does anybody know where one can buy the tickets. At the Stadium or somewhere else.

09/26/13 @ 09:37
Comment from: DCMAN [Visitor]
DCMAN

I agree with you Mr. Or Ms. Teddo we’re getting there but not quite there. In another 4 years time we should be good to go.

09/26/13 @ 09:58
Comment from: Dawit [Visitor]
Dawit

Go my brothers go, just take it simple and play your game with high discipline. If you pass to Brazil the the same day I will reserve my ticket to RIO. God bless you Wondemoche and love you so much. ETHIOPIA FIRST.

09/26/13 @ 12:06
Comment from: ethiopia [Visitor]
ethiopia

For all those who doubt about our team, you should watch the the full Nigeria vs Ethiopia match on the 2013 African cup, clearly Ethiopians show how talented they were, they had the opportunity to score but luck was not on their side. They know that they need to adjust their defense. I saw how weak and vulnerable the Nigerian defense was. If our team defense adjust and learn from their mistake, they will win at home and at least draw in Nigeria, just mark my word.

09/26/13 @ 15:18