« Ethiopian authorities charge nine journalists with terrorismEthiopia's key to safer births? Better roads. »

Comment from: C'est moi senait [Visitor]
C'est moi senait

My advise to all true Ethiopians to Exposed the so called Ginbot a shabia prostitutes who are now sleeping with Ethiopia sworn enemy. Those of you who trusted this ginbot group .Leave now and join an other true Ethiopia opposition groups and of course have a fun there. If I ever see any ginbot a shabia prostitute supporter, I will smash their head with American bas ball tree.

07/16/14 @ 23:48
Comment from: ethiopiawi [Visitor]

Well said C., but I doubt if those Ginbot / Shabia prostitutes will get it.

07/17/14 @ 10:35
Comment from: Alemu2 [Visitor]

C’est senait for the first time you said something that make sense. for me i say stop opposing and join the development. F*** politics.

07/17/14 @ 13:42
Comment from: Dan [Visitor]

Don’t you think anyone have the right to join what ever group they want to? You should only speak for yourself. BTW, publicly threatening someone is not smart. I have heard you preach democracy and yet you will smash someone’s head if they have different philosophy.

07/17/14 @ 14:49
Comment from: Worke [Visitor]

Hello Joey Bunch

I wonder the test of Ethiopia festival would include in food and drink music wise.
Because regarding food and music wise Ethiopia has a lot to offer from different tribes and culture.
Our food does not include sweet things like sugar and cream stuff. Because we do not really fancy it.
We love Enjera as a bread which can be eaten by Fish, Meat, Veg, Spices etc.. Let me tell you something about Enjera I am not kidding you I love it. I only satisfied my hunger when I eat Enjera.

07/18/14 @ 05:51
Comment from: Sam I Am [Visitor]
Sam I Am

This must be a historic turn of events. A full 180 degrees. You finally are coming to your god given senses. We all should realize, we don’t have to be in beds with the current ruling party, to have common decency and common sene to see and point at our common enemy, when it comes to our Ethiopia.
Anyone who’s in beds with our sworn enemies, be it Shabia, Al Shbnab, the extremists in Egypt or home grown terrorists, who choose any means of terror over dialog are a cancer to the whole fabric of a civil society. And must be opposed by all Ethiopians, regardless of our political stripes. All changes come only within. And welcome home Senait.

07/18/14 @ 09:39